1. Remove 2 x nuts and one screw. (Red circles)
2. Remove the plastic cover.
3. Remove 3 x screws. (Green circles. Gree "U" under the plastic cover)
4. Remove the voltage regulator.
5. Remove the 4 x screws holding the two major metal housing parts together. (Purple circles)
6. Pry the alternator housing apart. (Purple arrows)
7. Pull the ball bearing upwards.
8. Use a sharp knife to remove the wires from the slip ring. (Green rings)
9. Pull the slip ring upwards. When you install it again, make sure the plastic "lip" is in the right position. (Red ring). It is possible to install it 180 ° wrong.
10. Remove the 24 mm. nut and washer. Use for example a XZN Screw Bits to hold the pulley. (Purple arrow)
11. Remove the pulley.
12. Remove the 4 x screws (Green rings)
13. Pull the metal housing away from the axle.
14. Pull the ball bearing and the distance ring away from the axle.
The installing order is according to the picture below.
Parts: Slip ring